Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How does the typical mains power connect in the USA anyway?

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:10:18 PM UTC-5, Harold W. wrote:
scrit:

he counts it as a new, independent "reference".

He said they all said the same thing so he probably googled

the sentence. It's logical. There's nothing wrong with finding

multiple references that were vetted by multiple people that

say the same thing.

You seem to have a personal problem.

You seem to not understand electricity. And Danny doesn't have
multiple references that were vetted by multiple people.
All I see is one original, that traces back to the website
"How stuff works." That a bunch of people link to it,
means not a wit. The only source that he has that might have
some credibility is the assoc prof at a junior college.
But again, you don't have the prof saying a damn thing, just
a link back to the same old thing. Unless I missed something.
We don't even know if the prof put that link up there, or it
was a TA at the junior college, etc.
And take a look at what Bud just posted, where he shows the author
of the piece doesn't understand the difference between a neutral
and ground. Apparently you don't either, because you made another
post where you said it doesn't matter.