Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad atonce?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:10:17 -0500, krw wrote:

You can't be serious. Debugging electronics by long distance is
difficult, at best, and impossible if the person at the other end is
completely helpless.

My main question is *where* can I find a "pass through" alarm servicing
company that will sell me just the board for the $105 it's worth.

This guy can't find the boards (I talked to him personally):
http://obsoleteradionics.com/index.p...&productId=816

Nobody will sell them to him.
Yet, Bosch told me that they have plenty in stock.

So, it's only a question of finding the right "pass through" guy.

I'm hoping at least one person on this thread knows that answer
since I don't.