Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair

Default beware of the updates you install

dave wrote:

?
? dave wrote
??
?? The fastest computers on the planet run Linux. It is the most popular OS
?? on the planet (or soon will be). If there is a task there is an
?? application for it.
?
?
? Such outrageous claims. If you managed websites and looked at the
? server logs you would see that Windows is well ahead of anything else.
? One company told me their customers all used Macs since they were
? artists. They were shocked to find they accounted for under 10% of
? their page visits, and All versions of Linux were barely over 10%.
?
?
What about Android, kind sir?.

Are you really that stupid? Should we start calling you 'Always
Wrong V2.0'? The statistics for ALL VERSIONS were barely over 10%. I
know you're a union drone, and had the mandatory IBEW lobotomy, but
learn to read and think. YOu aren't clever, and you can't even troll
past the kindergarten level.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.