Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad atonce?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:04:55 -0500, tm wrote:

Where are you located?

Maybe someone on this list with electronic skills can take a look at it and
maybe repair the board(s).

Silicon Valley, of all places.

I find it hard to believe THREE things would go bad at once.

I can run rudimentary tests on the D2212B board, but, what
I need to do is read all the PDFs I found to see if any
offer advice as to whether there is a RESET.

There's a reset button on the wall controllers,
but, they don't power up with the battery in place
so, *something* is wrong.

If it's a simple board reset, that's what I'll look for first.