Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Caulking-Gunn@work.com is offline

Default Put the toliet seat down

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:47:56 GMT, (Cindy Hamilton)
wrote:

Anyhow, as far as women nagging abou putting the toilet seat down, I
have an answer for them. "I'll put the toliet seat down when I finish
my job, as long as you put it up after you use it. Otherwise I might
**** on the seat, since my bladder is getting old". That shuts them up
fast!

Why do women obsess over it? I just check it before I sit down.

Of course, a lot of things that "normal" women do leave me baffled.

Cindy Hamilton
--

I do the same thing, check before use.....
I think some women just need to flap their lips to get attention.

I'm glad not ALL women are like that, Cindy!

And from a male perspective, I will confess that I am up in my years and
seriously when I have to ****, I have to do it NOW! Especially in cold
weather. Since I live on a farm, I normally **** outside when I'm out
there, but I do find it annoying when I got to go really bad, and have
to lift the seat first. Those two seconds might mean a wet spot in my
underwear. That's just part of aging! It rarely happens, but it has.
But I dont bitch, nag, or complain about it. Life is not meant for
discontent. Little annoyances like that are not worth making a fuss
over.

On the other hand, I do make a fuss over the damn packaging used these
days. Open a bag of snacks like potato chips and the whole goddamn bag
rips down the side, dumping chips all over my lap and the floor. There
there are those hard shell plastic cases that require a sharp knife and
possibly a power saw to open. I have complained to numerous companies
about that. There is no excuse for it! But I'd rather complain to
idiot companies than my friends.....