Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet fired this volley in news:56-
:

Probably not.

_I_ can, with woodworking tools. I built period reproductions of French
Revival decorative furniture for about 20 years.

Except for a table saw, most of it with hand tools, per the authentic
methods. Doing fit-ups to a thousanth is a must if joints were to be
perfect. (and yes, I know about the growth of the wood, but some joints
demand that precision)

No metal fasteners in them, either. Gauche'.

I can do dovetails you can't see a gap in by hand, too. Can you? I
doubt it.

Lloyd