Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

John Doe wrote:
Swingman kac nospam.com wrote:

Leon wrote:

Until I learned to use Sketchup sufficiently I had that
problem too. What you are describing is not a problem that I
have noticed any more.

Can't blame the software for operator ignorance.

Lloyd definitely has a short between the keyboard and chair by
exhibiting his ignorance above of SU's "inference engine", which
he has apparently failed to understand.

Or he's trolling for more information...

I probably won't use it frequently, and not for very complex stuff,
so ease-of-use is most important to me.

Thanks to the replies.

I use it a LOT. How precise it is depends entirely on the user. There
are tons of add-ons and scripts that can make it much more powerful.

--
Steve W.