Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On 11/21/2013 11:20 AM, John Doe wrote:
Swingman kac nospam.com wrote:

Leon wrote:

Until I learned to use Sketchup sufficiently I had that
problem too. What you are describing is not a problem that I
have noticed any more.

Can't blame the software for operator ignorance.

Lloyd definitely has a short between the keyboard and chair by
exhibiting his ignorance above of SU's "inference engine", which
he has apparently failed to understand.

Or he's trolling for more information...

I probably won't use it frequently, and not for very complex stuff,
so ease-of-use is most important to me.

Thanks to the replies.

For drawing simple 3D shapes It cant get much simpler than with Sketchup
and it can probably meet any future need you might have for some time to
come.