Leon

Default Titebond III Does not Perform

"J T" wrote in message
Sat, Jul 10, 2004, 5:35pm (EDT+4) (Leon)
says:
snip READ THE ARTICLE

I'm not buying a magazine, just to read it.

I just checked Titebond.com. It does say Titebond III is
waterproof. Then it also says:
Limitations Not for continuous submersion or for use below the
waterline.

I've seen glues saying they were waterproof too, and weren't even
water resistant. Ad people. Probably in conjnction with Clinton's
lawyers, to make claims like that.

You are totally missing the point here. TB3 claims "Water Proof" TB2
claims merely weather resistant. A reasonable person would expect TB3 to
out perform TB2 when water is introduced in the equation. As the test
indicates, TB2 holds up better than TB3 in water testing.