Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 12 volt lithium battery drill/impact driver- recommendations?

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 19:58:53 -0600, Swingman wrote:

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Pretty good information here however I no longer use Prime Cell. My last
rebuild did not last 60 days and their warranty is a pro rated 90 day warranty.

No Dewally, no need for Primecell, yet.

Since I switched to Makita (again, after 25 years), it's amazing how I
don't even think about cordless batteries any longer.

My Makita batteries don't last long at all. I don't use the drills
anymore because I got tired of buying batteries.