Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default 12 volt lithium battery drill/impact driver- recommendations?

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:48:44 -0500, Mike wrote:
I have 2 Milwaukee 12V Li battery devices. One is almost 2 years old
and the other about 6 months old. They get used a lot and the batteries
hardly get warm from use or recharge.

I agree with this. From my first rechargeable drill purchased in 1987
to my present one bought four years ago, I've had four different
brands. While most them got warm to the touch when charging, (some
overnight) I've never noticed a problem with excessive overheating.