J T

Default Titebond III Does not Perform

Sat, Jul 10, 2004, 5:35pm (EDT+4) (Leon)
says:
snip READ THE ARTICLE

I'm not buying a magazine, just to read it.

I just checked Titebond.com. It does say Titebond III is
waterproof. Then it also says:
Limitations Not for continuous submersion or for use below the
waterline.

I've seen glues saying they were waterproof too, and weren't even
water resistant. Ad people. Probably in conjnction with Clinton's
lawyers, to make claims like that.

Now, if they'd made some chairs, and left them outside for a year
or two, and they pulled apart pretty easily, then I'd say they might
have a real-life test. But, just drowning them in water, I don't think
so. Maybe if they'd let the glue cure for a month or two before they
tried it. Or, did they? I haven't read the article.

Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you
want.
- Bernard M. Baruch
More likely, your boss gets a raise and/or promotion, from getting
credit for your work.
- JOAT