Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
BottleBob BottleBob is offline

Default For The Survivalists... Apocalyptic Can Opener

On Friday, November 15, 2013 11:52:12 AM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:

Why don't you pick up the phone and call him? If you don't make the
effort that's on you and shows you can't handle rejection. Are you too
afraid to tell him how much you miss him and how much you need the
communication with him?

Jon:

OK, I took your advice and just now E-mailed him an apology, and told him how I feel.

"I'm not positive now what this last dustup was about. It may even have
been totally unrelated to his decision to stop posting to newsgroups."

My guess is that it's totally unrelated but it's certainly my preference
to try and blame you and make you feel guilty for as long as possible. :P

Well, I hope I've at least shortened the timeframe of THAT.

I'll respond to the CAD/CAM issues in another post. I'm in the middle of my Pushups sets. LOL

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

What is truth?