Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
BottleBob BottleBob is offline

Default For The Survivalists... Apocalyptic Can Opener

On Friday, November 15, 2013 5:50:05 AM UTC-8, PCS wrote:

Say BB,

Still using that chin-up bar from Kris?

Paul:

Why, yes I am. Got up to 44 Dips in one set yesterday with the Dip bar attachment. Plus cranked out 480 V's (sort of arm assisted deep knee bends off the bar), for cardio. Managed 20 Chinups on the first set the day before. So his Holobarre is getting plenty of use over here.

Do you know what the heck ever happened to him?

We had a little spat a couple of months ago, and shortly thereafter he seems to have withdrawn from all public contact.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Bogus opinions abound