Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default For The Survivalists... Apocalyptic Can Opener

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:32:56 -0800, "azotic"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:44:48 -0800, "azotic"
wrote:

"BottleBob" wrote in message
All:

I apologize if this has been posted before, or is common knowledge.
But I just got this forward and thought I'd pass it along. I'm sure
someone will actually try this and let us know if it really works as
advertised.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

C.H.U.D.S. Don't need no stinken can opener.

'Splain your acronym, please, Tom.

And I have a P-51 on my keychain, JIC. I like it better than the tiny
P-38 they used in WWII, y'know, for my large and manly hands.

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein

It means Canibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.

cringe Oh, yes, I remember that movie. C horror.