Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default population growth

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 14 November 2013 09:45:40 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,

John Rumm wrote:

Its part of the PC creed though to maintain (even if you don't
really

believe it) that people, both individually and in groups, are all

"equal"... over playing nurture and ignoring nature. The logic goes
that

if I were raised in the same environment a Nureyev I to could dance
for

the Royal Ballet.

It's certainly the interpretation put on it by those who disagree with
the

idea that all should have equal rights and opportunities.

It's a nice idea but are all people equal ?

Equal in what way? Height? Weight? Foot size? Obviously not.

None of us is equal.