Posted to alt.home.repair
Barry Barry is offline

Default Costco 10'x20'Canopy Roof Replacement

replying to Scott Sherratt, Barry wrote:
scott wrote:

I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20
ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,
14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a
customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an
ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

Read the previous posts in this thread. Mine are under Grumpoldcoot and
Barry. You can choose either the roof portion only or purchase the entire
canopy (including the metal frame). It's your choice. The current phone
number is listed in one of my posts, or at least in one of the other
posts. Good luck.

Barry

--
posted from