Charlie Self

Default Never saw another like it

Patrick Conroy notes:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

I think so, but as I said earlier, I have not examined the Jet and DeWalt

saws
But that's an impression, not a fact.

I'm too stupid^H^H^H^H^H^Hnew to know a trunnion from a mullion - but as I
said, I've got the Jet hybrid. If you need me to send you some digital pix
of the innards, let me know and I'd be happy to

That would be great. Drop the notforme from my email address.

Take your time, though. I'm up to my ears at the moment. Still suffering from
moving two weeks ago--in that the house is overfull, the shop is a mess, I just
got a new camera I'm trying to get used to, trying to get things in shape to
make the house livable and the shop usable, trying to get the youngest kid to
clear her unused things out what will be my new office, clear out the spare
bedroom in case anyone is ever crazy enough to visit and more fun stuff.

I will NOT move again. At least not this year.

Charlie Self
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or
not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn