Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDM machines

"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
:

22 miles round trip...the machine is almost always idle.

So... it fits your business model. I break one so seldom I really don't
need one, but if I did, it would be a better fit to have a cheap one in-
shop.

Besides... it can also be used to drill through devilishly hard materials,
and if it has orbital cycles (a lot of small ones can orbit, usually
mechanically), it can also tap those substances.

So borked taps and drills aren't its only service.

Lloyd