Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDM machines

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message . 3.70...
"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
news:V9CdncgzTo6lHB_PnZ2dnUVZ_uKdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

I can have one burned out for about 35 bucks.

And a day out, and a day in.

I make regular trips anyways....

What if you need it _right_now_! (like in
only the time it takes to burn out?)

DONT break off a tap in it!!!

You may be privileged to work in an industrial complex with many

Not even close.

specialties. I'd have to send or take the part 46 miles to Orlando to get
it done, and most shops down there don't give "while you wait" service.

22 miles round trip...the machine is almost always idle.