Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDM machines

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:50:52 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
news:m8OdnWV8w_AvyR_PnZ2dnUVZ_oudnZ2d@scnresearch .com:

Well dammit stop breaking taps, Lloyd !!!

_I_ haven't broken a tap I couldn't get out with a regular extractor in a
year or two... but there are 'other hands' here who aren't as concerned
with wrecking parts as I am (because it doesn't cost _them_ anything).

Actually, they're not bad, either, but it happens.

Besides, I meant a SMALL sinker setup, not a big monster like those.
There are some with no automatic X/Y feeds that would fit in the space of
a table-top mill-drill.

LLoyd

simple "Tap Busters" or "tap burners" can be had fairly regularly at
auctions and ebay for little money.

Gunner

--
Liberals want everyone to think like them.
Conservatives want everyone to think.

---