Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDM machines

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message . 3.70...
"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
:

but they can buy good used machines...of
which there is a glut.

So you should be able to sell them easily.

OK, thanks a lot.

There's a sucker born every minute...

Well, there's still a good use to be had in a small shop for a CHEAP

"small shops' generally don't have room for things that large, especially if it's only going to be needed once in a blue moon.

sinker machine for burning out broken taps

Well dammit stop breaking taps, Lloyd !!!

or 'drilling' hardened or carbide tool stock; Rockwell drills won't do it all.

Never had the need....but if I do, I'll send it out to someone who already has the capability..

It's only a 'sucker deal' if it's too expensive, or doesn't do what you
want after you buy it. Caveat emptor.
Lloyd