Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On 11-11-2013, 16:10, Mike Hunt-Hertz wrote:
Back in the bad old days, teachers would punish bad behavior.
Today, teachers reward good behavior. Makes me want to go back to school.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4241276.html

What makes you think they are rewarding good behavior? Seems to me
students so involved are the ones likely to have other behavior problems.

I got a kick out of one of the assicated photos, with a caption that the
student is suing the school district for a million bucks because they
"did not prevent him from having sex with the teacher."

--
Wes Groleau

Armchair Activism: http://www.breakthechain.org/armchair.html