Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On 11/11/2013 6:59 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
That sounds a bit painful. Might have been
a bit much for the situation. But, then, I
wasn't there.

We didn't think so. I was in the same Boy Scout troop as the kid for the
next few years. Nobody wanted him in their patrol, let alone go camping
with him. He was such a troublemaker and screw up that I remember him to
this day.

One year we were camping in lean-tos. There was a small fire pit in front
of each lean-to. In the middle of the night he didn't feel like walking to
the out house, so he peed on the hot rocks in front of the lean-to. Nobody
likes the smell of steaming urine.

Granted, maybe the kid had problems and maybe today he would be "diagnosed"
with something, but back then his kind of behavior was handled in a very
different manner.

As I wrote, wasn't there. One night a couple decades
ago, I spent in a tent with two men and two boys. The
one, about 15, got up in the AM. He unzipped the tent
a bit, and whizzed straight out of the tent. I'm thinking
"now, we all got to crawl through your whiz..."

--
..
Christopher A. Young