Brian

Default Has anyone used pat Warners offset router base in the Dewalt DW621 or other router

You're right, I don't. Poor wording. But I assume if he does reasonable
volume, he has access to CNC machinery. I used to do alot of acrylic work
with people in the aquarium industry, and it paid to farm out to CNC
operators.

Brian.

"CW" no adddress@spam free.com wrote in message
Now tell me. How would you know the difference between CNC and

conventional
milling?

"Brian" wrote in message
Actually I just received the DW621 offset and circular bases from Warner

couple weeks ago. I like both of them. I thought about making one,

too.
His appears to be CNC milled and is incredibly clean. Acrylic is

relatively
cheap though, and you could screw up many times before you get it right

and
probably still save some money in the end. But I opted to avoid the
headache.

Brian.

wrote in message
I just bougt a DW621 router and was wondering if anyone has used Pat
Warners offset base. Also has anyone actually tried to make one of
these bases.