Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/11/2013 6:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

4th grade classroom. Desks on both sides of a center aisle. A big, strong,
male teacher who would stroll the aisle during class.

One kid (a constant troublemaker) who sat at a desk along the aisle was
goofing off. The teacher grabbed him by the hair and basically bowled him
up the aisle into the blackboard wall.

I don't recall if any action was taken against the teacher, but I do recall
that he remained a teacher at that school for many more years.

That sounds a bit painful. Might have been
a bit much for the situation. But, then, I
wasn't there.

We didn't think so. I was in the same Boy Scout troop as the kid for the
next few years. Nobody wanted him in their patrol, let alone go camping
with him. He was such a troublemaker and screw up that I remember him to
this day.

One year we were camping in lean-tos. There was a small fire pit in front
of each lean-to. In the middle of the night he didn't feel like walking to
the out house, so he peed on the hot rocks in front of the lean-to. Nobody
likes the smell of steaming urine.

Granted, maybe the kid had problems and maybe today he would be "diagnosed"
with something, but back then his kind of behavior was handled in a very
different manner.