Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On 11/11/2013 6:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

4th grade classroom. Desks on both sides of a center aisle. A big, strong,
male teacher who would stroll the aisle during class.

One kid (a constant troublemaker) who sat at a desk along the aisle was
goofing off. The teacher grabbed him by the hair and basically bowled him
up the aisle into the blackboard wall.

I don't recall if any action was taken against the teacher, but I do recall
that he remained a teacher at that school for many more years.

That sounds a bit painful. Might have been
a bit much for the situation. But, then, I
wasn't there.

--
..
Christopher A. Young