Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Are Kobalt tools any good?

Cydrome Leader fired this volley in news:l5rl7e
:

They don't know how to spell "cobalt".

I dunno... I don't think all their tools are good, but you can tell by
looking at the fit, finish, and general cosmetics of most tools to tell
if they're any good. The only thing you can't surmise by looking is the
quality of the metal.

I don't have a lot of them... mostly pliars and wrenches. But they're at
least as good as any other retail tools I've bought. The metal is
strong, properly hardened and tempered, and the articles fit well.

Where are you going to buy better at retail?

Lloyd