Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:13:43 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/10/2013 2:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:27:15 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

All I remember about Jesus/God was that Sister Godzilla kept telling me
that he was going to smite me dead because I was so evil. I questioned
why God would smite me dead for looking up Cristina's dress when I'm
only six years old? I didn't think I was that important. Of course I
decided all adults were full of crap when I was six, the mistake I made
was letting the nuns know how I felt. The trouble I caused was because a
lot of what I was being told didn't make a lot of sense to me and I
would question it. Of course I was considered the spawn of Satan because
of my refusal to accept everything as the absolute truth. o_O

.., thinking upon it now, some of the public skewl teachers must have
been Catholic.

My government high school English teacher attended the same Catholic
church as my family. They're everywhere. o_O

TDD

.... you were surrounded

I left government skewl at my earliest legal age. No good sitting
around, because I was day-dreaming about fishing, huntin' frogs,
catchin' stuff, they couldn't hold my attention.

Swamps were more fascinating than a class room.

--
.... educated myself