Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:27:15 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

All I remember about Jesus/God was that Sister Godzilla kept telling me
that he was going to smite me dead because I was so evil. I questioned
why God would smite me dead for looking up Cristina's dress when I'm
only six years old? I didn't think I was that important. Of course I
decided all adults were full of crap when I was six, the mistake I made
was letting the nuns know how I felt. The trouble I caused was because a
lot of what I was being told didn't make a lot of sense to me and I
would question it. Of course I was considered the spawn of Satan because
of my refusal to accept everything as the absolute truth. o_O

..., thinking upon it now, some of the public skewl teachers must have
been Catholic.