Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On 11-10-2013 11:33, RobertMacy wrote:
wrote:
...snip...

So stop whining and join the rest of the lemmings.

My consolation is that when I call the vendor directly [because their
website hangs/crashes/blanks] as they are forced to go through their own
website, they have HUGE delays, multiple apologies at how slow things
run. HA! And, my most enjoyable, when they go down blind alleys, find
nothing, or find incomplete/error information! I quietly say, "That's
why I called you directly."

Wow, you're lucky. What I usually get is "can you reboot your
computer?" Followed by "which version of Internet Explorer do you have?"

--
Wes Groleau

€œA miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
firm and unalterable experience has established these laws,
the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact,
is as entire as could possibly be imagined.€
€” David Hume, age 37
€œThere's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it.€
€” Becky Groleau, age 4