Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On 11/8/2013 10:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/6/2013 5:03 PM, Red Green wrote:
This has nothing to do with home repair either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mary_Carey_2009.jpg

Those look like real boobs but is her hair really blond? ^_^

TDD

Oh, man.Now I have to spend half hour on this:
http://www.touchjesussongs.net/image...ormetop-lg.jpg

Pictures like that of Jesus really crack me up because there is no way
he looked like that. He was a short chubby curly black haired Jewish guy
with a big nose and a dark tan. This nonsense of Jesus being a light
skinned tall Northern European fellow with straight hair and blue eyes
must stop. o_O

TDD