Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

RobertMacy wrote:
On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 15:16:12 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Loads instantly on my iPad, both in my newsreader's web window and in
Safari.

THAT'S EXACTLY the answers I get when I complain about some vendor's
website, "Well, I just tried it and it worked for me." Certainly FULL of
information on where to look and how to fix, right?

I sincerely apologize for trying to help by letting you know that the link
worked fine in certain browsers. I just realized that being aware that a
link works fine some browsers in no way helps differentiate between a bad
link link and a problem with some browser's handling of that link.

As we all know, we've never, ever had a bad link posted in this ng, so it
was a complete waste of your time and mine for me to have let you know that
the link was valid and that you should eliminate the link as the root cause
of the issue.