Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 15:16:12 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

Loads instantly on my iPad, both in my newsreader's web window and in
Safari.

THAT'S EXACTLY the answers I get when I complain about some vendor's
website, "Well, I just tried it and it worked for me." Certainly FULL of
information on where to look and how to fix, right?

The website I like is the one paid for with tax dollars to provide the
service of presenting aerial maps and now REQUIRING Microsoft
Silverlight! Yeah, REQUIRES Silverlight for those fixed images. Oh, but
the zoom in overlay graphics are so much MORE dramatic than before. All
that for 'transitional' oomph! The aerial maps/photos are STILL blurry,
though.