RKON

Default Never saw another like it

Charlie:

Any plans by you/them to review the Saw Stop? based on all of threads all
over the Forumns it would be very popular. I was in a Sears Hardware store
the day before last and they did not have them on the floor. I'd be anxious
to see your writeup. Is there any comaprison to the Dewalt?

Regards
Rich

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Just got the Craftsman 22124 yesterday. Walked it off the tailgate of my
****ant (S10) pick up and then noticed scraped metal on the gate. Once I

got
the cardboard off the saw, I discovered a square steel tubing welded frame
around the entire saw. The legs scraped my tailgate. The extensions were

packed
in 2" + styrofoam, and the motor had a thick, fitted styrofoam cover. Add

that
to the overall strength of the cast iron trunnions on this machine, and I

doubt
many will be delivered with cracked trunnions. Or much of anything else.

Unwieldy to get off without scratching the saw, but a great idea.

Charlie Self
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists

or
not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest

Benn