Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26150 Ignoramus26150 is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDMmachines

On 2013-11-09, RogerN wrote:

On 2013-11-09, RogerN wrote:

snip

I'm guessing they would be out of my price range but I'd love to have
one
for cutting the magazine hole out in my AR-15 lower blanks.

Is $1,000 in your price range?

I also have a Chinese "Creator CJ-100D" EDM. See pictures on the same
webpage starting with 4-xxxx.jpg. That is a wire EDM. Same price.

The wire EDM would be what I'd need for the AR receivers. The price sounds
reasonable but currently I don't have a building to put it in. I'm not sure
how expensive they are to run, they seem to feed wire pretty fast. It would
be nice but now isn't a good time being I don't have a place to put it where
I could use it.

I understand 100%