Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26150 Ignoramus26150 is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDMmachines

On 2013-11-09, RogerN wrote:
"Ignoramus26150" wrote in message

I purchased a coupld of "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDM machines at
auction for an advantageous price.

Pictures of them are he

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp/HyperAMS/

They depict two machines, lots of pictures from the auction to wade
through.

I'm guessing they would be out of my price range but I'd love to have one
for cutting the magazine hole out in my AR-15 lower blanks.

Is $1,000 in your price range?

I also have a Chinese "Creator CJ-100D" EDM. See pictures on the same
webpage starting with 4-xxxx.jpg. That is a wire EDM. Same price.