Posted to alt.home.repair
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

Default "drop-in" gas range sought

On 09 Nov 2013, wrote in alt.home.repair:

On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:12:35 AM UTC-5, John B wrote:
Can anyone advise me where, in the USA, I might buy a new
"drop-in" 30-inch-wide gas range? I can't find one. It would be
used as a replacement for an apartment kitchen. I have found a
drop-in electric range, but building owners don't want to upgrade
the electrical resouce at the kitchen. Gas is already there.

HELP!
I am having the exact same problem finding a drop in. I want
andelectric stovebut do not want to tear up the floor molding
counter tops to get it in there.What did you finally do? Thanks
for any help out there. L..B.

You better sit down...

On March 2, 2005, John B. died in a catastrophic gas explosion. The
devastation was so complete that it was impossible to tell precisely
what happened, but it seems to have been an alt.home.repair gone wrong.
There were an odd number of limbs recovered but no heads.