Posted to alt.home.repair
Retired[_2_] Retired[_2_] is offline

Default "drop-in" gas range sought

On 11/9/13, 12:59 PM, Cunni Lingus wrote:
On 11/9/2013 12:35 PM, Retired wrote:
On 11/9/13, 12:12 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:12:35 AM UTC-5, John B wrote:
Can anyone advise me where, in the USA, I might buy a new "drop-in"
30-inch-wide gas range? I can't find one. It would be used as a
replacement for an apartment kitchen. I have found a drop-in
electric
range, but building owners don't want to upgrade the electrical
resouce at
the kitchen. Gas is already there.

HELP!
I am having the exact same problem finding a drop in. I want
andelectric stovebut do not want to tear up the floor molding counter
tops to get it in there.What did you finally do? Thanks for any help
out there.
L..B.

Do you mean something like this ??

http://www.amazon.com/30-In-Electric.../dp/B003HFSZSO

They are seeking gas models.

The 2005 poster (John B) wanted gas.
Today's poster (laraebrownslp)wants electric, as in "I want
andelectric stovebut"