Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] laraebrownslp@gmail.com is offline

Default "drop-in" gas range sought

On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:12:35 AM UTC-5, John B wrote:
Can anyone advise me where, in the USA, I might buy a new "drop-in"
30-inch-wide gas range? I can't find one. It would be used as a
replacement for an apartment kitchen. I have found a drop-in electric
range, but building owners don't want to upgrade the electrical resouce at
the kitchen. Gas is already there.

HELP!
I am having the exact same problem finding a drop in. I want andelectric stovebut do not want to tear up the floor molding counter tops to get it in there.What did you finally do? Thanks for any help out there.
L..B.