Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default nit pick but they should be better than that

Watch Matt Kenney in this router table dust seq.
http://www.finewoodworking.com/tool-...orking-eletter

Take a look at when he spins the table around to show you the back of
it, there you will see dry wall screws poking out the side of the
plywood. 3 of them that I can see. Now I didn't need to see this, and I
don't read the magazine anylonger. I have lost respect for many of the
writers over time. There are still very good woodworking writing for
them, but they do so only occassionaly.

I expect more from somone trying to show you how to do something.
I've not been impressed with Matt

--
Jeff