Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26150 Ignoramus26150 is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDMmachines

I purchased a coupld of "Charmilles Eleroda 200" CNC EDM machines at
auction for an advantageous price.

Pictures of them are he

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp/HyperAMS/

They depict two machines, lots of pictures from the auction to wade
through.

Each weighs perhaps 2,500 lbs total.

I am trying to decide if I should scrap and part them out right away,
or try to market them as usable. If I scrap them, I get my shop space
and my money back right away and have the circulation system, EDM
parts and boards on shelves. They have electromagnetic chucks and a
lot of other useful stuff.

On the other hand, they seem to be too good to scrap and maybe there
would be a buyer. So. My question is, are they hopelessly obsolete?