Mark Jerde

Default Has anyone used pat Warners offset router base in the Dewalt DW621 or other router

Gary DeWitt wrote:

I have not used the base, but have built a very good fence to his
design. In fact, after seeing it for sale on his site I emailed him
and asked if plans were available. He directed me to the past issue of
FWW, which I aquired and built to. I consider this rather gracious,
since Pat unselfishly gave up a sale to help me out.

Those of us who believe in "What goes around, comes around" (*) know that
you have to do things like that from time to time. g

-- Mark

(*) Sowing & Reaping for the Biblically inclined.