Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - To Stormin Mormon

On 11/6/2013 7:08 PM, wrote:
What scares us more, is all the drunk, gun toting rednecks.
Us northern people are scared silly of guns. They could go
off at any instant, and kill us all. Even if we're standing
on the far side of some where, we're all going to die.

I see our marketing department is earning its keep. You just keep
listening to them, Stormin.

Your gun manufacturers are, too, and they're pulling up stakes and
moving their jobs down here. We'll take the jobs. You can keep the
lefties.

Yes, I heard that on the radio. Gun manufacturers
moving out of NYS. Well, with Gov Cuomo, the son of
Cuomo, I don't blame them at all. I'm only here to
care for my elderly parents.

--
..
Christopher A. Young