Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Type of wood?

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

BTW, I got my price estimate by observing that some mills were
selling cherry for as little as $2/bd-ft. Like you said, location,
location, location!

If it is a reputable local mill offering cherry for $2/bf, why are you
wasting time looking elsewhere?

Lew

It wasn't local. It was a few hundred miles due south When I mentioned
that I thought cherry was going for about $7 his eyes lit up and he
agreed with me. But all of his wood would have to be "reconditioned".
I didn't mean I was expecting to pay him that much. On the other hand,
provided it's usable, I'll be willing to take it all off his hands.

Some cherry he
http://irsauctions.com/index_search_...nd=50&srch=366