Thread: Science Quiz
View Single Post
  #47   Report Post  
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster

Default Science Quiz

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 4:21:05 AM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, November 2, 2013 5:04:57 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

I wish this wasn't usenet, so I could give this post a +1 or a "like" or a thumbs up, or something. As I said above, I was waiting for a punchline at the end of the 13 questions.

I wish LinkedIn gave me the choice to turn off "likes" or "thumbs up" for my LinkedIn group because it's an easy out for those who can't communicate jack ****.

Not to drag this too far off topic (as if it wasn't already), being able to express your agreement or appreciation for someone else's writing without writing an extended comment yourself isn't necessarily and "easy out." It can be, on the other hand, a very succinct and economical way of communicating your opinion.

On the other hand, you may be one of those who believe that there are no yes/no questions, and everything is an essay question. Can you imagine the process if every vote taken, from the passing of bills in Congress to the November elections to ordering at McDonalds required a written opinion? Sometimes it's just better to click a button to cast your vote.