Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 10:53:04 -0000, Vir Campestris wrote:

On 03/11/2013 09:28, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
Half of my insurance companies never asked for points, the others didn't
check :-)

They probably won't bother to check until you claim. At which point
you'll find "driving without insurance" added to the charge list.

Incorrect. About three claims have been made against me while I had points but didn't tell them.

--
A Jewish woman is sitting at a bar. A man approaches her.
"Hi, honey," he says. "Want a little company?"