Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 10:42:57 -0000, Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 09:33:07 +0000, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Another announced that the speed limit on a dual carriage is 60MPH!

It usually is.

You really love making sweeping, WRONG statements, don't you?

https://www.gov.uk/speed-limits

It was some years after the change before I realised:-( Blame it on poor
publicity?

Did they used to be 60? You mean the government INCREASED a limit? I find that hard to believe, they're all tending towards zero at the moment.

--
The female gangbang world record is held by Lisa Sparks who had sex with 919 men on October 16, 2004 in Warsaw, Poland as part of the Third Annual World Gangbang Championship and Eroticon 2004