Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Science Quiz

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 00:06:57 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob
wrote:

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 11:00:45 PM UTC-7, Ollie wrote:

Mechanical Aptitude Test at

http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizzes.html

is pretty good.

Ollie:

That was fun. Although I only got 460 points (92%). I'll assume that means I got 4 wrong. Kind of disconcerting that they don't tell you which ones you missed.

They do..just click on the Review button and it takes you back through
the quiz and shows you the right and wrong answers.

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---