Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Science Quiz

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 5:04:57 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:04:05 PM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

THIS is the crap that our Bastions of Science are offering up as a

reasonable test of "Scientific Knowlege"!

If any adult or child over the age of 13 doesn't know - to the CORE of

their being - every one of these things, then they have the mental

capacity of a gopher tortoise -- or their "teachures" do.

(13 of 13 in my friggin' SLEEP)

Lloyd

I wish this wasn't usenet, so I could give this post a +1 or a "like" or a thumbs up, or something. As I said above, I was waiting for a punchline at the end of the 13 questions.

I wish LinkedIn gave me the choice to turn off "likes" or "thumbs up" for my LinkedIn group because it's an easy out for those who can't communicate jack ****.